You are cordially invited to attend training on…
Acoustics in HVAC Systems Wednesday, Dec 11th, 2013 11:30 to 1:00
– Acoustics for HVAC
– Science of the production, transmission, and effects of sound.
– Characteristics of a room to determine the qualities of sound, relative to hearing
– AHRI 880/885 – sound quality & installation effects – PLUS a lot more
- Eat lunch – lunch provided!
- Certificates will be provided.
Titus is the leader in Air Management
For more information on Titus, please go to their website
Our speaker, Randy Zimmerman graced the cover of the ASHRAE journal in July 2013 with his article “Sound Advice”. He graduated from Texas Tech with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering then went on to 29 years of HVAC product engineering and research/development. Randy serves on a number of ASHRAE committees including: TC2.6, TC5.3, SPC130, and SPC200.