• 2001 Samsung Introduces VRF Technology to USA Market
• 2002 REVIT 4.1 released, Norman S. Wright does first VRF installation
• 2003 Major retailers drop VHS tapes, the Multi-Format DVD is released
• 2004 Facebook is launched
• 2005 YouTube is launched, modern GPS systems hit the market
• 2006 The one Billionth song is purchased from I-Tunes, Nintendo releases Wii
• 2007 I-Phone is released
• 2008 Honda begins sales of Zero-Emission hydrogen fuel cell vehicle, FCX Clarity
• 2009 The 3G mobile network is introduced
• 2010 The I-Pad is introduced. World’s tallest building is completed, using Samsung HVAC
• 2011 Google releases Android 4.0
• 2012 The rover Curiosity lands on Mars, Windows 8 is released
• 2013 Swedish Agera-S Hyper Car is introduced, 260mph top speed
• 2014 You design your first Samsung VRF project
With successful installations in Arizona and around the world, Samsung is a proven product. We all want a quiet, efficient and reliable HVAC system and Samsung delivers on all points.
The Samsung VRF system has the best operational efficiency savings over conventional systems but the savings don’t stop there. The Samsung VRF system provides the most flexible-use system for the end user. You can stop cooling and heating the entire building when you only need comfort in one or two areas. There are no on-going monthly central plant costs, as with chiller/boiler systems that require continuous water treatment service and seasonal maintenance.
When considering building options, consider Samsung.