System Charging and
This 4 hr seminar covers:
- Refrigerant handling and safety
- Service procedures
- Enthalpy (total heat) and its effect on the system
- Refrigerant metering devices
- Charging methods – Super Heat & Subcool
- Leak testing strategies
- Refrigerant system diagnostics
- 4 Hr. NATE CEU’s (NATE ID # 9210-0001)
Wednesday May 14th 2014, from 1pm to 5pm
Location: Hampton Inn Prescott, 3453 Ranch Drive, Prescott AZ 86303
Seminar presented by Daryl Royse/Rick Zard
First come first serve. To RSVP, email Kristi at email@example.com or call Kristi 602-275-4467.
No charge. This seminar is provided free of charge to Norman S. Wright customers.