System Charging and
This 4 hr seminar covers:
- Refrigerant handling and safety
- Service procedures
- Enthalpy (total heat) and its effect on the system
- Refrigerant metering devices
- Charging methods – Super Heat & Subcool
- Leak testing strategies
- Refrigerant system diagnostics
- 4 Hr. NATE CEU’s (NATE ID # 9210-0001)
Pizza, pop and materials provided.
Phoenix, Tuesday March 11th 2014 from 3 to 7pm, Norman S. Wright. 2121 E. Magnolia
Tucson, Tuesday March 18th 2014 from 3 to 7pm, Norman S. Wright. 2917 E. Ganley
Seminar presented by Daryl Royse
This is a great way to Tune Up your people in time for Tune Up Season!
To enroll, please FAX back page two of this flyer to 602-275-6516.
No charge. This seminar is provided free of charge to Norman S. Wright customers.