The Phase out of R-22
Lunch & Learn
Refrigerants play an important role in Arizona. This owner/manager seminar offers an in-depth look into refrigerant equipment, methodologies, regulations and potential energy savings. Topics covered during this include:
- Discussing a brief history of refrigerant issues.
- Understanding the importance of a refrigerant conversion plan.
- Offering guidance to develop a conversion strategy.
- Exploring refrigerant options and the pros and cons of each product.
- Examining the short- and long-term future of the refrigerant industry.
Pizza, pop and materials provided.
Phoenix, Thursday January 30th 2014 from 10:30 am to 2pm, Norman S. Wright. 2121 E. Magnolia
Tucson, Wednesday February 5th 2014 from 11am to 2:30pm, Norman S. Wright. 2917 E. Ganley
Seminar presented by Daryl Royse
Get the facts on your options and your customers options.
To enroll, email firstname.lastname@example.org
No charge. This seminar is provided free of charge to Norman S. Wright customers.